Sunday, January 09, 2005

35 Weeks Tomorrow

I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, so I am officially longer pregnant now than I was with my daughter. Woohooo...(I think) LOL 
 
I've been moving slower and slower these days, to the point that hubby is actually walking faster then me now, and I am begging him to walk slower. That is saying something cause it is usually him begging me to slow down now that he walks with a cain and has a lot of back and leg spasms. 
 
My back needs a sign that says slow moving wide load :) I'm hoping that after the baby comes my level of energy will start to rise back up. 
 
I have CONSTANT heart burn, even from mild stuff, I'm peeing without relief every 5 minutes. My lower pelvis pain is constant and I am feeling like this baby won't be inside for much longer. I have small bouts of contractions (that are not progressive) daily almost now it seems - and I am not going too far these days cause all my shoes won't go on my feet LOL (too swollen & fat from weight gain) not that I can see them to put them on anyway. 
 
We finally decided on another girls name should this baby be a girl... But we are not sharing it with anyone until afterwards. I'm not sure what it is, but I dreamt about the baby talking to me and it was a girl (or a very feminine spirit anyway). 
 
My breasts are much more tender again and some shooting hot pangs through the ducts, and I have milk already so it is not long now I suppose. 
 
Not much else going on here, my hands are in so much pain from pregnancy induced tendonitis and my right hand's carpal tunnel that it takes me forever to type.the physical pain in my right hand is so bad it keeps me awake at night and nearly in tears. The tendonitis is aggravating the carpal tunnel to the point now that I cannot feel most of my hand at all from the tingly numbness pain and I cannot hold a fork, cut a sandwich or brush my teeth with it. I have broken more then my share of glasses the last few months. 
 
I love being pregnant because I am creating life, but it seems that the pregnancy symptoms I get to "enjoy" are much worse than most people's (or am I just thinking that?)... from early fatigue and morning sickness to this... 
 
We are taking out our daughter's old baby stuff soon to get ready for this little one, and setting up the pool to be ready for the birth. We are doing a belly mask as well this week. The fun parts of pregnancy! :)

1 comment:

PolarBear said...

Hey, get some cheese, we can have a party!

Seriously, Mama... aren't some things worth it in the end?