Friday, August 12, 2005

Look at it fly!

Time that is....
 
August alredy, where did our summer go, we spent most of June packing, and most of July unpacking, and we stilla re nto finished!
 
Tomorrow is my birthday and next week Hubby and I will have been together for 7 years!!!
 
JareBear is already 6 months old!!!!He's eating solids and on his way to a real crawl already. it is really bitter sweet though, he's so funny and such a happy baby, I love every moment, and want to see the next milestone, but at the same time I just want him to stay little forever. If could pick any moment to freeze in time I would pick when he is in bed at night and rubs my cheek, face and breast while he nurses. he makes such lovely sighs of delight when he is finished and I could watch him sleep forever. I just love those moments.
 
Sigh.....
 
It goes by too fast.
 
Butterfly is making her own sandwiches and geting her own milk from the fridge, and is growing up so fast too. before I knwo it she'll be wearing makeup and being interested in boys! YIKES.
 
Stop the spinning of the eath on it axis ( spelling?) and let us stay in these moment forever!!!!!
 
Quote of the moment:
 
I could stay awake just hear you breathing
 
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
 
While you're far away dreaming
 
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
 
I could stay lost in this moment forever
 
Every moment with you is a moment I treasure.
 
Don't want to close my eyes
 
I don't want to fall asleep
 
Cause I'd miss you baby
 
And I don't want to miss a thing.
 
Cause even when I dream of you
 
The sweetest dream will never do
 
I'd still miss you baby
 
And I don't want to miss a thing.
 
~Aerosmith, Don't Want To Miss A Thing.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love the words of that song too :-)

I'm sitting on my bed, my 10.5-year-old is lying on the bed beside me, cuddling my 6-day-old on his chest....wow...no, I have no idea where the time goes.